Cloud technology is one of the most significant advances in the business world in recent years. As businesses start to trust in vital storage, new dynamics are coming into play. There have been many changes in the past few years with accounting and bookkeeping software, which is providing great opportunities while presenting various challenges. By embracing cloud-based bookkeeping companies have easy, anywhere access to their data and there is no doubt this kind of real-time access to data enables better business management. My clients are embracing it for many reasons:
- Scan and email documents If necessary we provide a fax line
- Collect monies through EFT or have you deposit the cheques and copy us on the deposit slips
- Pay suppliers by cheques printed on your site or through Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Pay Salaries by EFT
- Provide you courier envelopes where necessary
- Return paper where necessary through courier
- Safeguard all your files in the cloud
- Where appropriate give you 24-7 access to all your files
- Submit withholding tax and other government forms electronically
- Send your financial statements electronically
- Reconcile your bank accounts electronically
- Speak to you monthly via Skype
- Depending on where you live, visit you personally occasionally
- Advise you on corporate business strategies and review your growth as appropriate
- Identify potential cost-saving measures
- Guaranteed Partner response time within 4 business hours from 9 am EST to 6 pm EST
- I never undertake any projects we cannot handle
For many businesses, the transition from a desktop accounting system to the cloud is a major leap of faith however, cloud-based services are making it easy to not only take the bookkeeping functions to the cloud but pretty much every aspect of the business.
My belief is to talk the talk and walk the walk which means, embracing cloud-based technology however we can. I have moved my business to a highly secure cloud service provider and enabled all personnel to have access to this information, from wherever they may be working.
Although we have a local address, we are a virtual business and can support clients across the country as well as overseas. As long as we have an internet connection, we can be of full service to your company's needs.
- it makes information accessible from virtually any location and any device
- generally, it provides automatic back up for valuable data
- it allows easy access to information for members of a team
- it supports workplace flexibility
- it is cost-effective
Technology is changing the way we support you in your businesses. With the rising acceptance of cloud-based accounting, we can assist business owners like yourself with more meaningful conversations about strategy, growth and profitability, in real-time, as opposed to retrospective conversations.