Let a professional handle your accounting and bookkeeping and then profit from the time you save.
Providing financial information to my clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis. My firm provides a full range of cost effective accounting services including the following:
- General ledger & financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual)
- Accounting system setup for new businesses
- Compilation of financial statements
- Preparation of year-end working papers for Review Engagement and Audit files
- Ready for your accounting firm to process year-end financial statements
- Preparation of Notice to Reader year-end financial statements
- Preparation of Non-Profit year-end financial statements
- Small business consultations, registrations, and setup
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Tax Planning & Preparation of Personal Income Tax returns
- Efile - authorized by CRA
With your business's accounting needs professionally organized by John Brokking CPA, you will be better equipped to clearly develop the best options to drive your business forward.
I can assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards but express no opinion or any other form of assurance on the underlying information included in them. The financial statements produced can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions.
Having serviced the accounting needs of small business owners with the utmost in confidence for many years, we are fully qualified to guide you through your decision-making process.
John Brokking CPA can provide exhaustive packages including:
- Business advice
- Annual accounting/bookkeeping
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Financial planning
- Accounting, HST and tax advice
- Fixed annual packages - payable quarterly
Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. My qualified staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping.
John Brokking CPA assists individuals who need a little or a lot of help in organizing and recording their financial affairs. Whether your time is limited, you find bookkeeping an absolute bore or you are retired and just want to enjoy life without the daily hassle, we can help.
- Full cycle payroll services
- HST, GST, PST, WCB and Payroll Source Deduction remittances
- Bookkeeping assistance and training
- Troubleshoot accounting related issues onsite
- Manual, Sage50 and QuickBooks bookkeeping setup and training
- Individual or Group
- On-Site Software Training tailored to individual needs
- Preparation of Government related compliance forms (eg: T4, T4A, T5 slips & Summary reports, ROE’s, HST/GST, PST, WCB) just to name a few
For peace of mind, we will:
- assist with cheque writing and chequebook balancing
- make sure money is received and deposited
- receive quick notice on inaccurate or fraudulent bank or credit card transactions
Like small businesses, individuals need to focus their time, energy and resources in areas that benefit them the most. Your individual bookkeeping requirements can be customized to fit your personal needs. I have your best interest at hand and work for a lasting relationship with all my clients.